URL Targeting / Page Targeting
As an advertiser, have you ever wanted to target just a few key pages on a health website and not advertise across an entire website? Most Demand Side Platforms are limited to domain targeting or using a whitelist type strategy, which is good. Still, by design, you’ll advertiser across the entire site and in some cases isn’t related either at the content level or audience level.
Depending on the integration, Healthy Ads now offers URL targeting up to 1 Million URLs per “Target”. We consider a target to be a specific list of URLs around a topic like “Diabetes Content” or “Pain Content”. We can also run multiple targets per strategy.
Building your list of URL
You can provide us a list of URLs we can target, or the Healthy Ads Ad Operations team can build this for you. Our own index features millions of health pages, across a range of health, fitness, lifestyle and news sites. We index and crawl all URLs collecting a wide range of data points. This rich data set allows us to either build hyper-focused targeting or broad-based targeting options depending on advertiser requirements. Our recipe index includes both Managed Publishers as well as Curated Publishers.
Custom URL Targeting
Depending on advertiser targeting requirements, our team can create custom URL Targeting to suit your campaign. We typically need the following to build a custom URL Target ;
- 10 Sample URLs (which you think are highly relevant)
- 10 Keywords or Keyword Phrases
- 10 Brands Names ( could be your competitors
This often takes 24-48 hours to setup.
What are the Advantages of URL Targeting over Domain Targeting?
- Highly relevant – you’ll only be advertising on the pages that you want to target.
- Does not rely on 3rd party contentextual segments generated by others. While segment-based advertising is important, it’s going away from 2022 onwards. Our URL Targeting solution was designed to replace current market offerings without ongoing/additional costs specifically. Also, with segment-based advertising solutions, we have no control over where you actually will run your ads.
- Transparency. Our URL Targeting solution provides a deep level of transparency in what pages you are targeting with your campaigns.
- Turnkey Targeting. We have many Turnkey URL Targeting solutions across our Contextual Targeting offering, which you can preview here ;