The bladder is a balloon-shaped organ in your pelvis that stores urine before it exits the body. Bladder Cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the bladder cells.
There are various forms of Bladder Cancer, such as:
- Urothelial Carcinoma: It is the most prevalent type of Bladder Cancer and develops from the urothelial cells that line the inside of the bladder.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma: This type of Bladder Cancer is typically linked with irritation and chronic inflammation.
- Adenocarcinoma: This type of Bladder Cancer arises from cells in the glands that release mucus.
Bladder Cancer signs and symptoms include:
- Blood in the urine (hematuria) can cause the urine to appear bright red or cola-colored, but it can also appear normal and be identified on a lab test.
- Urination is frequent.
- Urination is painful.
- Pelvic ache.
If Bladder Cancer is suspected, the following tests and procedures may be used to identify it:
- A tiny tube (cystoscope) is inserted through the urethra into the bladder during a cystoscopy operation to allow for visual inspection of the bladder interior.
- During a cystoscopy, a tiny sample of bladder tissue may be taken and submitted to a lab for analysis. This procedure is known as a biopsy (transurethral resection).
The type of cancer, stage of the disease, the patient’s overall health, and personal choices all influence Bladder Cancer treatment. Surgery, immunotherapy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or a combination of these treatments are all possibilities.
We all know that people research their symptoms and medical conditions online prior to attending medical appointments. Looking for prevention, treatments, alternative therapies, medications, ways to manage symptoms and the likelihood of recurrence are just some of the frequently searched terms. This advertising is ideal for companies such as pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers looking to reach patients with Bladder Cancer.
Across our managed publishers, we see a significant number of Bladder Cancer related searches each month. This provides a unique opportunity to advertise Bladder Cancer treatment options and therapies.
Health Targeting is in our DNA
Since 2012, we’ve been the leader in Health advertising. Healthy Ads can deliver Health Targeting across publisher content in Real Time as well as via Audience Segments in our Ad Server or yours, via various DMP and DSP Integrations. No other company has the depth in Health Targeting that we do.
Reach Patients with Bladder Cancer
We offer the ability to either advertise on pages next to articles about Bladder Cancer or to people who have previously looked at Bladder Cancer related articles or blogs in the past. We know that people looking at content related to Bladder Cancer either have it themselves or know someone that does have it. They are also most probably about to go out to discuss their symptoms with their doctor or specialist and may suggest treatment options they have read about online. This is an ideal time for Direct to Consumer Advertising (DTC) for medications or therapies that treat Bladder Cancer.
Bladder Cancer Targeting Solutions
Realtime Bladder Cancer Targeting
Our Realtime Bladder Cancer Targeting option allows an advertiser to run their advertising next to Bladder Cancer content webpages as the researcher looks at the page. This is the ultimate solution for advertising Bladder Cancer treatment options or preventions. We can run this type of contextual targeting across our own Managed Supply, our Curated Supply and via a Media Plan via Managed Services.
Bladder Cancer Audience Targeting
Our Bladder Cancer Audience Targeting allows an advertiser to run their advertising targeted to people who have recently looked at Bladder Cancer related content over the last 30 to 60 days. This offers a significantly larger scale than our Realtime Targeting option.
Popular Bladder Cancer Searches
We see a wide range of Bladder Cancer searches and content across our managed publishers. The top twenty searches we see related to Bladder Cancer include;